Hack Facebook Using Phishing 2016 – Bypassing Security Check

12:49 6 Comments

This is a complete tutorial for creating a facebook phishing site in 2016, newbies can follow this tutorial very easily. there are many ways to hack facebook accounts but unfortunately Everything wont work properly in now a days because today’s IT security system is developed so far especially facebook. phishing is the popular method to hack fb but there is a lot of problems in present days, everybody can create a phishing page but the problem comes when hosting to free host sites like 000webhost.com.., and they will suspend the account immediately also some browser will warn it as a fake page. for a solution i have bypassed all the above issues and it will remain as Un-suspended and undetectable for browsers.

Warning & Disclaimer: Making a phishing page is not illegal, but using a phishing page is illegal. This tutorial is just to show you, “How to create phishing page?”. If you use this to hack anyone account, then I AM not responsible for it. Do anything on your own risk.


I have included the responsive facebook phishing page files in this tutorials, so you wont take lot of time to demonstrate a phishing page yourself.
 
Also Read:

Read more at http://picateshackz.com/2015/12/hack-facebook-using-phishing-2016-bypassing-security-check-responsive.html#J6bzXXdrtUf5ZpTL.99

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard. Google

6 comments:

  1. This is realy a Nice blog post read on of my blogs It is really helpful article please read it too my blog Facebook account is temporarily locked you can visits our websites or toll free no +1-866-535-7333 solve your problem fastly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change

    Email: onlineghosthacker247 AT GMAIL DOT COM

    ReplyDelete

  4. Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer. Contact him on= hackintechnology.com hackintechnology@gmail.com +12132951376(WHATSAPP)

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am so fortunate to have attempted contacting hack.truth and his team These hackers has successfully hacked my partner's iPhone so that I can have access to every deleted messages on WhatsApp, Facebook and email. I really appreciate you my hackers and thanks to the people that recommended them to me contact them via. hack.truth77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need any genuine hacker and you want to be prevented from the so called scammers who rip people of their money, straight hacker render genuine services to individuals world wide, He's a secured Hacker from USA who deal with cyber issues of all kind, such as whatsapp hack, Facebook hack, gmail hack, mobile phone hack, accounts hack, erase criminal records, websites hack, Bitcoin Trade, and other hack relating to cyber issues. just contact straighthacker99[at]gmail Dot com,OR WhatssaPP (+4915217853324) He's sure to give you the best

    ReplyDelete